Your wellbeing has always been a priority for us and high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are already a given in all our locations.
As we welcome you back to our spa, we will go even further by implementing necessary precautionary measures across all our locations based on the advice of the World Health Organisation in response to Covid-19, and to ensure everyone’s safety while within our facilities.
We are sharing some of the steps that we have taken in order to make our spa space safe, comfortable and to give you peace of mind during your Tirta Ayu Spa experience.
We assure you that none of our staff members have travelled interstate or overseas in the last four weeks. We have instructed and regularly remind our staff to remain at home if they experience any symptoms that may indicate Covid-19 infection or any sickness.
We ask that you postpone your appointment at the Spa for at least 14 days if,
- You are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms – fever, breathing difficulties, fatigue, a cough, or sore throat.
- You have been in contact with someone who is unwell or has been diagnosed with or suspected of having Covid-19.
- You have travelled interstate or overseas in the past 14 days.
Reservations / Check-in
- We are open strictly on appointment only. Walk-in guests will not be allowed into the spa.
- We require that you come alone unless you are with someone who will be in treatment as well. You will not be allowed to wait at the lounge area if you are not having a treatment.
- Please arrive on time. If you are early for your appointment, please remain in your car. The door to the spa is locked and will only be opened at the scheduled treatment time.
- All guests and staff will have their temperature checked on arrival. Please comply with this request at the entrance of the spa.
- If you have a temperature of 37.5° C or higher, and a cough, runny nose, sneezing, or sore throat you will not be allowed to enter the spa.
- You must wash your hands and sanitize before you enter the spa. There is a sink available to do so at the entrance of all our spa locations.
- We require that you wear a face mask at all times during your stay at the spa. It is mandatory and our staff will do the same. Please come with a face mask that is comfortable and fits. During services where masks impede the service, your therapist will wear additional PPE such as a face shield or safety glasses in addition to their mask.
- We will continue to serve ginger tea, very warm and potent.
Treatment Room / Cleanliness
We have always had strict policies on hygiene and cleanliness and have reinforced this with the use of hospital-grade cleaning materials.
- Your therapist will hand wash or use hand sanitizer at the start and end of your service. You will be invited to do the same.
- All treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after each treatment, replacing all linens with freshly laundered items.
- All linen, towels, client robes are washed at 60°C by our professional laundry after each use. Disposable slippers will be used.
- We have increased the time in-between sessions for each room or treatment space to 30 minutes to deep clean and disinfect the space before the next appointment.
- All surfaces, equipment, door handles, light switches, massage bed, head rest, treatment table, trolleys, cupboards, furniture are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised after each guest.
- Our floors are swept, vacuumed, and mopped daily and at regular intervals depending on the number of guests received.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing high touch areas at the reception, common areas, pin pads, stair railings and guest toilets to every 30 minutes or less depending on the number of guests received.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed in areas of the Spa to encourage guests to sanitise when entering the spa, before and after treatment.
Social Distancing is a required practice in public settings and we are spacing out appointments to limit the number of guests in the spa at the same time. During your stay at the spa, please be mindful of other guests and our staff and maintain 2metre distance.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and make necessary changes as needed.