Spa Receptionist/Supervisor (Female)
Your primary responsibility is to ensure an optimal experience for Spa client. The emphasis is on excellent customer service.
- Responsible for greeting clients, answering telephones and responding to enquiries.
- Responsible for taking bookings and scheduling appointments appropriately.
- Check in Spa clients as they come in for their scheduled appointments.
- Responsible for cashiering, giving tours of the spa facility, promote services and product sales.
- Responsible for dealing with client cancellation and effective management of time.
- At all times provide a positive and friendly attitude and appear professional and well-groomed when attending to clients.
- Also ensures daily maintenance of the spa’s lobby/reception area.
- Attend to some clerical duties that may be assigned.
- Work Hours- 6 days a week, Weekend Inclusive
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in customer service/hospitality.
- A certificate in customer service will be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral communication skills in English is required.
- Female and not older than 28 years.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Spa etiquette.
- Basic computer usage skills.
[ninja_forms_modal_form id=24 image_link=”http://tirtaayuspa.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Career.png”]